The authors have declared that no conflict of interest exists.
The molecular chaperone cosmc enhances malignant behaviors of colon cancer cells via activation of Akt and ERK
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Mechanisms and Targets for Prevention and Treatment of Colorectal Cancer
Volume 53, Issue S1, pages E62–E71, February 2014
How to Cite
Huang, J., Che, M.-I., Lin, N.-Y., Hung, J.-S., Huang, Y.-T., Lin, W.-C., Huang, H.-C., Lee, P.-H., Liang, J.-T. and Huang, M.-C. (2014), The molecular chaperone cosmc enhances malignant behaviors of colon cancer cells via activation of Akt and ERK. Mol. Carcinog., 53: E62–E71. doi: 10.1002/mc.22011
Authors' contributions: M.I.C., N.Y.L., Y.T.H., and H.C.H. designed and performed experiments. J.H., J.S.H., W.C.L., and P.H.L. participated in collecting the clinical data. J.T.L. and M.C.H. participated in designing and coordinating the study, and in writing the manuscript. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- National Taiwan University. Grant Number: 101R7808
- National Science Council, R.O.C.. Grant Numbers: 101-2320-B-002-007-MY3, 99-2314-B-002-097-MY2, 101-2314-B-002-058-
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!