Conflict of interest: nothing to declare.
A sequence variant in the phospholipase C epsilon C2 domain is associated with esophageal carcinoma and esophagitis
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Genetic Susceptibility to Cancer in Diverse Populations
Volume 52, Issue S1, pages 80–86, November 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L.-D., Bi, X., Song, X., Pohl, N. M., Cheng, Y., Zhou, Y., Shears, S., Ansong, E., Xing, M., Wang, S., Xu, X.-C., Huang, P., Xu, L., Wang, L., Fan, Z., Zhao, X., Dong, H., Meltzer, S. J., Ding, I. and Yang, W. (2013), A sequence variant in the phospholipase C epsilon C2 domain is associated with esophageal carcinoma and esophagitis. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 80–86. doi: 10.1002/mc.22016
The sponsors of this study had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.
Li-Dong Wang and Xiuli Bi contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health, USA. Grant Numbers: CA112081 (to W. Yang), CA146799 and DK087454 (to S.J. Meltzer)
- Xinxiang Medical University Key Scientific Program 2009-5
- China National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30670956, 30971133 (to L.D. Wang), 91229115 (to W. Yang)
- Program of Liaoning Excellent Talents in University (LETU). Grant Number: LJQ2011002 (to X. Bi)
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH/National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (to S. Shears)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mc22016-sm-0001-SupFig-A1.pdf||141K||Supporting Figure A1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.