Disclosure statement: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
A functional polymorphism in MIR196A2 is associated with risk and prognosis of gastric cancer
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Genetic Susceptibility to Cancer in Diverse Populations
Volume 52, Issue S1, pages 87–95, November 2013
How to Cite
Wang, S., Tao, G., Wu, D., Zhu, H., Gao, Y., Tan, Y., Wang, M., Gong, W., Zhou, Y., Zhou, J. and Zhang, Z. (2013), A functional polymorphism in MIR196A2 is associated with risk and prognosis of gastric cancer. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 87–95. doi: 10.1002/mc.22017
Shizhi Wang, Dongmei Wu, and Guoquan Tao contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81230068, 30972444, 81001274, 81102089
- Key Program of Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2010080
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: BK2011773, BK2011194
- Key Program for Basic Research of Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education. Grant Numbers: 11KJB330002, 12KJA330002
- Qing Lan Project of Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education and the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (Public Health and Preventive Medicine)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.