Conflict of interest: none.
Inhibition of FAK and VEGFR-3 binding decreases tumorigenicity in neuroblastoma
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 9–23, January 2015
How to Cite
Stewart, J. E., Ma, X., Megison, M., Nabers, H., Cance, W. G., Kurenova, E. V. and Beierle, E. A. (2015), Inhibition of FAK and VEGFR-3 binding decreases tumorigenicity in neuroblastoma. Mol. Carcinog., 54: 9–23. doi: 10.1002/mc.22070
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: T32CA091078, RO1CA65910-15, K08CA118178
- Children's Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation
- Kaul Pediatric Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!