Genetic variations in base excision repair pathway and risk of bladder cancer: A case–control study in the United States
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Xie, H., Gong, Y., Dai, J., Wu, X. and Gu, J. (2013), Genetic variations in base excision repair pathway and risk of bladder cancer: A case–control study in the United States. Mol. Carcinog.. doi: 10.1002/mc.22073
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!