p53 mutations are absent from carcinogen-induced mouse liver tumors but occur in cell lines established from these tumors
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 148–158, 1992
How to Cite
Kress, S., König, J., Schweizer, J., Löhrke, H., Bauer-Hofmann, R. and Schwarz, M. (1992), p53 mutations are absent from carcinogen-induced mouse liver tumors but occur in cell lines established from these tumors. Mol. Carcinog., 6: 148–158. doi: 10.1002/mc.2940060210
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!