Cholangiocarcinomas in japanese and thai patients: Difference in etiology and incidence of point mutation of the c-KI-ras proto-oncogene
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 266–269, 1992
How to Cite
Tsuda, H., Satarug, S., Bhudhisawasdi, V., Kihana, T., Sugimura, T. and Hirohashi, S. (1992), Cholangiocarcinomas in japanese and thai patients: Difference in etiology and incidence of point mutation of the c-KI-ras proto-oncogene. Mol. Carcinog., 6: 266–269. doi: 10.1002/mc.2940060408
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 1992
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!