Combined effects of human papillomavirus-18 and n-methyl-n-nitro-n-nitrosoguanidine on the transformation of normal human oral keratinocytes
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 76–86, February 1994
How to Cite
Shin, K.-H., Min, B.-M., Cherrick, H. M. and Park, N.-H. (1994), Combined effects of human papillomavirus-18 and n-methyl-n-nitro-n-nitrosoguanidine on the transformation of normal human oral keratinocytes. Mol. Carcinog., 9: 76–86. doi: 10.1002/mc.2940090205
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 1993
- Smokeless Tobacco Research Council, Inc.. Grant Number: (grant number 0231)
- U.S. Public Health Service research. Grant Number: R01-DE10049
- National Institute of Dental Research, National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!