Inhibition of hepatitis b virus surface antigen gene expression in carcinogen-induced liver tumors from transgenic mice
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 185–192, April 1994
How to Cite
Farza, H., Dragani, T. A., Metzler, T., Manenti, G., Tiollais, P., Porta, G. D. and Pourcel, C. (1994), Inhibition of hepatitis b virus surface antigen gene expression in carcinogen-induced liver tumors from transgenic mice. Mol. Carcinog., 9: 185–192. doi: 10.1002/mc.2940090402
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 1993
- EMBO long-term fellowship
- Fondation pour la Recherche Medicale, the Association pour la Recherche contre le Cancer, and Associazione ltaliana Ricerca Cancro
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!