Expression and transcriptional activity of Ap-1, CRE, and URE binding proteins in B16 mouse melanoma subclones
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 82–87, June 1994
How to Cite
Rutberg, S. E., Goldstein, I. M., Yang, Y. M., Stackpole, C. W. and Ronai, Z. (1994), Expression and transcriptional activity of Ap-1, CRE, and URE binding proteins in B16 mouse melanoma subclones. Mol. Carcinog., 10: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/mc.2940100205
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 1993
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA51995, CA49835
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: S168A
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: ES05537
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!