Only wild-type c-ki-ras codons 12, 13, and 61 in human pancreatic acinar cell carcinomas
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 110–114, June 1994
How to Cite
Terhune, P. G., Heffess, C. S. and Longnecker, D. S. (1994), Only wild-type c-ki-ras codons 12, 13, and 61 in human pancreatic acinar cell carcinomas. Mol. Carcinog., 10: 110–114. doi: 10.1002/mc.2940100209
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 1993
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA23108, CA47327
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!