Association of liver fluke (Opisthorchis viverrini) infestation with increased expression of cytochrome p450 and carcinogen metabolism in male hamster liver1,2
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 81–89, October 1994
How to Cite
Kirby, G. M., Pelkonen, P., Vatanasapt, V., Camus, A.-M., Wild, C. P. and Lang, M. A. (1994), Association of liver fluke (Opisthorchis viverrini) infestation with increased expression of cytochrome p450 and carcinogen metabolism in male hamster liver1,2. Mol. Carcinog., 11: 81–89. doi: 10.1002/mc.2940110205
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 1994
- Finnish Culture Foundation
- Elli Turunen Fund
- Research and Science Foundation at Farmos
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!