Evaluating Fund Performance by Compromise Programming with Linear-Quadratic Composite Metric: An Actual Case on The CaixaBank in Spain
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
Volume 19, Issue 5-6, pages 247–255, September-December 2012
How to Cite
Bravo, M., Ballestero, E. and Pla-Santamaria, D. (2012), Evaluating Fund Performance by Compromise Programming with Linear-Quadratic Composite Metric: An Actual Case on The CaixaBank in Spain. J. Multi-Crit. Decis. Anal., 19: 247–255. doi: 10.1002/mcda.1474
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!