On the use of multi-criteria analysis in environmental impact assessment in The Netherlands
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
Special Issue: Multicriteria Analysis for Environmental Management
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 101–109, March/April 2001
How to Cite
Janssen, R. (2001), On the use of multi-criteria analysis in environmental impact assessment in The Netherlands. J. Multi-Crit. Decis. Anal., 10: 101–109. doi: 10.1002/mcda.293
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!