Emergent conditions and multiple criteria analysis in infrastructure prioritization for developing countries
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
Volume 16, Issue 5-6, pages 125–137, September - December 2009
How to Cite
Karvetski, C. W., Lambert, J. H. and Linkov, I. (2009), Emergent conditions and multiple criteria analysis in infrastructure prioritization for developing countries. J. Multi-Crit. Decis. Anal., 16: 125–137. doi: 10.1002/mcda.444
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!