Relevant disclosures and conflicts of interest are listed at the end of this article.
IPMDS-Sponsored Scale Translation Program: Process, Format, and Clinimetric Testing Plan for the MDS-UPDRS and UDysRS
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Movement Disorders Clinical Practice
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 97–101, June 2014
How to Cite
Goetz, C. G., Stebbins, G. T., Wang, L., LaPelle, N. R., Luo, S. and Tilley, B. C. (2014), IPMDS-Sponsored Scale Translation Program: Process, Format, and Clinimetric Testing Plan for the MDS-UPDRS and UDysRS. Movmnt Disords Clncl Practice, 1: 97–101. doi: 10.1002/mdc3.12023
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2014
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- 4Using cognitive pretesting in scale development for Parkinson's disease: the Movement Disorder Society Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale (MDS-UPDRS) Example. J Parkinsons Dis 2014. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 24613868., , , .
- 5Factor Analysis. 2nd ed. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associations Inc; 1983..
- 6Step-by-Step Approach to Using the SAS System for Factor Analysis and Structural Equation Modeling. Cary, NC: SAS Institute; 1994..
- 7Mplus User's Guide. 6th ed. Los Angeles, CA: Muthen & Muthen; 2010., .
- 8Confirmatory Factor Analysis for Applied Research. New York, NY: Guilford Sage Publications Inc; 2006..