Drs. Kurian and Gonzalez contributed equally to this work.
Atypical PLA2G6-Associated Neurodegeneration: Social Communication Impairment, Dystonia and Response to Deep Brain Stimulation
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Movement Disorders Clinical Practice
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 128–131, June 2014
How to Cite
Cif, L., Kurian, M. A., Gonzalez, V., Garcia-Ptacek, S., Roujeau, T., Gelisse, P., Moura de Ribeiro, A. M., Crespel, A., MacPherson, L. and Coubes, P. (2014), Atypical PLA2G6-Associated Neurodegeneration: Social Communication Impairment, Dystonia and Response to Deep Brain Stimulation. Movmnt Disords Clncl Practice, 1: 128–131. doi: 10.1002/mdc3.12030
Relevant disclosures and conflicts of interest are listed at the end of this article.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2014
- Action Medical Research. Grant Number: RTF1301
- Wellcome Trust
- BCH Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCHRF132F, DLAG RCTL13426, DLAG RCPF14653, DLAG RCPF15131
- BDFNewLife. Grant Number: 07-08/09
- 1PLA2G6-associated neurodegeneration. In: Pagon, RA, Adam, MP, Bird, TD, Dolan, CR, Fong, CT, Stephens K, eds. GeneReviews. Seattle, WA: University of Washington; 1993–2014., , , , .