Relevant disclosures and conflicts of interest are listed at the end of this article.
Hereditary Diffuse Leucoencephalopathy and Spheroids Resulting From a Mutation in CSF1R: A Rare Cause of Parkinsonism
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Movement Disorders Clinical Practice
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 132–133, June 2014
How to Cite
Molloy, A., Williams, L., Farrell, M. and O'Riordan, S. (2014), Hereditary Diffuse Leucoencephalopathy and Spheroids Resulting From a Mutation in CSF1R: A Rare Cause of Parkinsonism. Movmnt Disords Clncl Practice, 1: 132–133. doi: 10.1002/mdc3.12033
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2014
- 6“Atypical” atypical parkinsonism: new genetic conditions presenting with features of progressive supranuclear palsy, corticobasal degeneration, or multiple systems atrophy – a diagnostic guide. Mov Disord 2013;9:1184–1199., , .