The Spanish UDysRS Program Members are listed in the Appendix.
Independent Spanish Validation of the Unified Dyskinesia Rating Scale
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Movement Disorders Clinical Practice
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 213–218, September 2014
How to Cite
Cubo, E., Goetz, C. G., Stebbins, G. T., LaPelle, N. R., Tilley, B. C., Wang, L., Luo, S. and the Spanish UDysRS Program Members (2014), Independent Spanish Validation of the Unified Dyskinesia Rating Scale. Movmnt Disords Clncl Practice, 1: 213–218. doi: 10.1002/mdc3.12065
Relevant disclosures and conflicts of interest are listed at the end of this article.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2014
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Movement Disorder Society
- Banca Cívica
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Pfizer Data and Safety Monitoring Committee
- NIH Data and Safety Monitoring Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!