The effects of ownership concentration on investment and performance in privatized firms in Russia
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 299–313, September 2001
How to Cite
Filatotchev, I., Kapelyushnikov, R., Dyomina, N. and Aukutsionek, S. (2001), The effects of ownership concentration on investment and performance in privatized firms in Russia. Manage. Decis. Econ., 22: 299–313. doi: 10.1002/mde.1008
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!