Elinor Hobbs Distinguished Professor of International Business.
The intermediation theory of the firm: integrating economic and management approaches to strategy
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: Integrating Management and Economic Perspectives on Corporate Strategy
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 253–266, June/July 2003
How to Cite
Spulber, D. F. (2003), The intermediation theory of the firm: integrating economic and management approaches to strategy. Manage. Decis. Econ., 24: 253–266. doi: 10.1002/mde.1120
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!