The emergent knowledge-based theory of competitive advantage: an evolutionary approach to integrating economics and management
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: Integrating Management and Economic Perspectives on Corporate Strategy
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 245–251, June/July 2003
How to Cite
Coff, R. W. (2003), The emergent knowledge-based theory of competitive advantage: an evolutionary approach to integrating economics and management. Manage. Decis. Econ., 24: 245–251. doi: 10.1002/mde.1127
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!