Disclosure level and cost of equity capital: evidence from the banking industry
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: Corporate Governance: An International Perspective
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 431–444, October/November 2005
How to Cite
Poshakwale, S. and Courtis, J. K. (2005), Disclosure level and cost of equity capital: evidence from the banking industry. Manage. Decis. Econ., 26: 431–444. doi: 10.1002/mde.1256
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!