Cognitive adaptations for n-person exchange: the evolutionary roots of organizational behavior
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Volume 27, Issue 2-3, pages 103–129, March - May 2006
How to Cite
Tooby, J., Cosmides, L. and Price, M. E. (2006), Cognitive adaptations for n-person exchange: the evolutionary roots of organizational behavior. Manage. Decis. Econ., 27: 103–129. doi: 10.1002/mde.1287
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2006
- Indiana University Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!