Applying evolutionary psychology in understanding the Darwinian roots of consumption phenomena
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Volume 27, Issue 2-3, pages 189–201, March - May 2006
How to Cite
Saad, G. (2006), Applying evolutionary psychology in understanding the Darwinian roots of consumption phenomena. Manage. Decis. Econ., 27: 189–201. doi: 10.1002/mde.1292
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!