I would like to thank, without implicating, the Editor (Paul H Rubin) and especially, an anonymous referee for the insightful comments on an earlier draft of the paper. The views expressed and the approach pursued reflects the personal opinion of the author.
Bank monitoring, managerial ownership and Tobin's Q: an empirical analysis for India†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 129–143, March 2007
How to Cite
Ghosh, S. (2007), Bank monitoring, managerial ownership and Tobin's Q: an empirical analysis for India. Manage. Decis. Econ., 28: 129–143. doi: 10.1002/mde.1315
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!