Generic competition and market exclusivity periods in pharmaceuticals
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: Economic and Policy Issues in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Volume 28, Issue 4-5, pages 491–502, June - August 2007
How to Cite
Grabowski, H. G. and Kyle, M. (2007), Generic competition and market exclusivity periods in pharmaceuticals. Manage. Decis. Econ., 28: 491–502. doi: 10.1002/mde.1356
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
- Duke University Program in Pharmaceuticals and Health Economics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!