We appreciate the support of the National Science Foundation, Grant #0323176.
Position, leverage and opportunity: a typology of strategic logics linking resources with competitive advantage†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: Frontiers of Strategic Management Research
Volume 29, Issue 2-3, pages 241–256, March - April 2008
How to Cite
Bingham, C. B. and Eisenhardt, K. M. (2008), Position, leverage and opportunity: a typology of strategic logics linking resources with competitive advantage. Manage. Decis. Econ., 29: 241–256. doi: 10.1002/mde.1386
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!