Corporate governance and firm efficiency: evidence from China's publicly listed firms
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 193–209, 30 March 2009
How to Cite
Lin, C., Ma, Y. and Su, D. (2009), Corporate governance and firm efficiency: evidence from China's publicly listed firms. Manage. Decis. Econ., 30: 193–209. doi: 10.1002/mde.1447
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!