Second-Mover Advantages with Asymmetric Costs and Information Updates: A Product Life Cycle Perspective
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 527–533, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, W. and Xu, X. (2011), Second-Mover Advantages with Asymmetric Costs and Information Updates: A Product Life Cycle Perspective. Manage. Decis. Econ., 32: 527–533. doi: 10.1002/mde.1552
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!