Patient Decision Making: Exponential versus Hyperbolic Discounting
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Volume 33, Issue 7-8, pages 453–462, October-December 2012
How to Cite
Graves, S. B. and Ringuest, J. L. (2012), Patient Decision Making: Exponential versus Hyperbolic Discounting. Manage. Decis. Econ., 33: 453–462. doi: 10.1002/mde.2548
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!