The Dynamics of Emergence: Cognition and Cohesion in Work Teams
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: Emergent Nature of Organization, Markets and Wisdom of Crowds
Volume 33, Issue 5-6, pages 335–354, July-September 2012
How to Cite
Kozlowski, S. W. J. and Chao, G. T. (2012), The Dynamics of Emergence: Cognition and Cohesion in Work Teams. Manage. Decis. Econ., 33: 335–354. doi: 10.1002/mde.2552
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!