How Do the Powerful Attain Status? The Roots of Legitimate Power Inequalities
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: Emergent Nature of Organization, Markets and Wisdom of Crowds
Volume 33, Issue 5-6, pages 355–367, July-September 2012
How to Cite
Willer, R., Youngreen, R., Troyer, L. and Lovaglia, M. J. (2012), How Do the Powerful Attain Status? The Roots of Legitimate Power Inequalities. Manage. Decis. Econ., 33: 355–367. doi: 10.1002/mde.2554
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-0096481
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!