The views expressed in this article are the author's and do not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or the Economic Research Service.
The R&D Investment–Uncertainty Relationship: Do Strategic Rivalry and Firm Size Matter?†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 15–28, January 2013
How to Cite
Czarnitzki, D. and Toole, A. A. (2013), The R&D Investment–Uncertainty Relationship: Do Strategic Rivalry and Firm Size Matter?. Manage. Decis. Econ., 34: 15–28. doi: 10.1002/mde.2570
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!