G. Solard was in charge of economic studies in the department devoted to retailing within the French National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies (INSEE) when the paper was written. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not involve the INSEE.
Network Integration Through Franchised and Company-Owned Chains: Evidence from French Distribution Networks
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: Governance of Franchising Networks, Cooperatives and Alliances
Volume 34, Issue 3-5, pages 195–203, April-July 2013
How to Cite
Chaudey, M., Fadairo, M. and Solard, G. (2013), Network Integration Through Franchised and Company-Owned Chains: Evidence from French Distribution Networks. Manage. Decis. Econ., 34: 195–203. doi: 10.1002/mde.2583
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!