Value Enhancement through Value-creating Relational Investments in Inter-firm Relationships: The Moderating Role of Leverage Potential and Relational Polygamy
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: Governance of Franchising Networks, Cooperatives and Alliances
Volume 34, Issue 3-5, pages 328–346, April-July 2013
How to Cite
Yaqub, M. Z. (2013), Value Enhancement through Value-creating Relational Investments in Inter-firm Relationships: The Moderating Role of Leverage Potential and Relational Polygamy. Manage. Decis. Econ., 34: 328–346. doi: 10.1002/mde.2593
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!