Boards, Auditors, Attorneys and Compliance with Mandatory SEC Disclosure Rules
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: Corporate Compliance and Wrongdoing
Volume 34, Issue 7-8, pages 471–487, October-December 2013
How to Cite
Choudhary, P., Schloetzer, J. D. and Sturgess, J. D. (2013), Boards, Auditors, Attorneys and Compliance with Mandatory SEC Disclosure Rules. Manage. Decis. Econ., 34: 471–487. doi: 10.1002/mde.2623
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!