The Sensitivity of High-Tech Entrepreneurial Ventures' Employment to a Sales Contraction in a Negative Growth Scenario: The Moderating Role of Venture Capital Financing
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: The Effects of Alternative Investments on Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Growth
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 73–87, March 2014
How to Cite
Colombo, M. G., Piva, E. and Rossi-Lamastra, C. (2014), The Sensitivity of High-Tech Entrepreneurial Ventures' Employment to a Sales Contraction in a Negative Growth Scenario: The Moderating Role of Venture Capital Financing. Manage. Decis. Econ., 35: 73–87. doi: 10.1002/mde.2645
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!