THOMAS A. PUGEL is an Assistant Professor of Economics and International Business at New York University Graduate School of Business Administration. He received a BA in Economics from Michigan State University and a PhD in Economics from Harvard University. His research interests include industrial organization, international trade and international taxation. He is the author of International Market Linkages and US Manufacturing. He received the Danielian Award in International Economics from the Department of Economics at Harvard University in 1975.
The determinants of foreign direct investment: An analysis of US manufacturing industries
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 1981 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 220–228, December 1981
How to Cite
Pugel, T. A. (1981), The determinants of foreign direct investment: An analysis of US manufacturing industries. Manage. Decis. Econ., 2: 220–228. doi: 10.1002/mde.4090020403
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!