Casino gambling and crime: a panel study of Wisconsin counties
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Managerial and Decision Economics
Special Issue: Management and Information Issues for Industries with Externalities: The Case of Casino Gambling
Volume 22, Issue 1-3, pages 65–75, January - May 2001
How to Cite
Gazel, R. C., Rickman, D. S. and Thompson, W. N. (2001), Casino gambling and crime: a panel study of Wisconsin counties. Manage. Decis. Econ., 22: 65–75. doi: 10.1002/mde.998
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2001
- Wisconsin Policy Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!