Is essential tremor predominantly a kinetic or a postural tremor? A clinical and electrophysiological study
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 313–316, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Brennan, K. C., Jurewicz, E. C., Ford, B., Pullman, S. L. and Louis, E. D. (2002), Is essential tremor predominantly a kinetic or a postural tremor? A clinical and electrophysiological study. Mov. Disord., 17: 313–316. doi: 10.1002/mds.10003
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!