Combination of dopamine transporter and D2 receptor SPECT in the diagnostic evaluation of PD, MSA, and PSP
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 303–312, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Kim, Y. J., Ichise, M., Ballinger, J. R., Vines, D., Erami, S. S., Tatschida, T. and Lang, A. E. (2002), Combination of dopamine transporter and D2 receptor SPECT in the diagnostic evaluation of PD, MSA, and PSP. Mov. Disord., 17: 303–312. doi: 10.1002/mds.10042
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.