Dry eye, blinking, and blepharospasm
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorder Society
Supplement: Second European Meeting on Brain Stem Reflexes, Functions, and Related Movement Disorders
Volume 17, Issue Supplement 2, pages S75–S78, 31 January 2002
How to Cite
Evinger, C., Bao, J.-B., Powers, A. S., Kassem, I. S., Schicatano, E. J., Henriquez, V. M. and Peshori, K. R. (2002), Dry eye, blinking, and blepharospasm. Mov. Disord., 17: S75–S78. doi: 10.1002/mds.10065
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.