Do risk factors for Alzheimer's disease predict dementia in Parkinson's disease? An exploratory study
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 250–257, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Levy, G., Tang, M.-X., Cote, L. J., Louis, E. D., Alfaro, B., Mejia, H., Stern, Y. and Marder, K. (2002), Do risk factors for Alzheimer's disease predict dementia in Parkinson's disease? An exploratory study. Mov. Disord., 17: 250–257. doi: 10.1002/mds.10086
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.