Autosomal dominant adult neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis: Parkinsonism due to both striatal and nigral dysfunction
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 482–487, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Nijssen, P. C.G., Brusse, E., Leyten, A. C.M., Martin, J.J., Teepen, J. L.J.M. and Roos, R. A.C. (2002), Autosomal dominant adult neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis: Parkinsonism due to both striatal and nigral dysfunction. Mov. Disord., 17: 482–487. doi: 10.1002/mds.10104
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.