Therapeutic efficacy of bilateral prefrontal slow repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in depressed patients with Parkinson's disease: An open study
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 528–532, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Dragaševic, N., Potrebić, A., Damjanović, A., Stefanova, E. and Kostić, V. S. (2002), Therapeutic efficacy of bilateral prefrontal slow repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in depressed patients with Parkinson's disease: An open study. Mov. Disord., 17: 528–532. doi: 10.1002/mds.10109
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.