Genetic and clinical heterogeneity in paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia: Evidence for a third EKD gene
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 717–725, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Spacey, S. D., Valente, E.-M., Wali, G. M., Warner, T. T., Jarman, P. R., Schapira, A. H.V., Dixon, P. H., Davis, M. B., Bhatia, K. P. and Wood, N. W. (2002), Genetic and clinical heterogeneity in paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia: Evidence for a third EKD gene. Mov. Disord., 17: 717–725. doi: 10.1002/mds.10126
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.