Long-Term follow-up of globus pallidus chronic stimulation in advanced Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 803–807, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Durif, F., Lemaire, J.-J., Debilly, B. and Dordain, G. (2002), Long-Term follow-up of globus pallidus chronic stimulation in advanced Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 17: 803–807. doi: 10.1002/mds.10128
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.