A videotape accompanies this article.
Dystonia, athetosis, and epilepsia partialis continua in a patient with late-onset Rasmussen's encephalitis†
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 609–612, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Frucht, S. (2002), Dystonia, athetosis, and epilepsia partialis continua in a patient with late-onset Rasmussen's encephalitis. Mov. Disord., 17: 609–612. doi: 10.1002/mds.10131
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.