Evidence for shoulder girdle dystonia in selected patients with cervical disc prolapse
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 710–716, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Becker, G., Berg, D., Kruse, N., Schröder, U., Warmuth-Metz, M., Rieckmann, P., Naumann, M. and Reiners, K. (2002), Evidence for shoulder girdle dystonia in selected patients with cervical disc prolapse. Mov. Disord., 17: 710–716. doi: 10.1002/mds.10132
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.